This weekend was another great weekend! Only down fall was that we didn't have our son this weekend. Long story but I can guarantee that won't happen again! So we decided to camp out Saturday night! The girls LOVED it! We made a fire and put up a tent right next to his parents garage so it wasn't like we were real wilderness camping. We decided with the girls never camping before we would try it out kind of in the wilderness. His parents live on a 40 acre farm, which most of it is wilderness. Taytum jumped right in with the gathering of firewood helping to get the blankets, finding a roasting stick for the marshmellows. Kaylie was a little scared at first, but she would follow daddy around gathering wood and kindle for the fire. She got to hold the flash light which made her feel like a true help! I worried about Kaylie bonding with Kelly but they are getting so close...I am kinda getting jealous! lol but I love it! Kelly told some scary stories, (well not that scary) mommy was too worried the girls would freak out and never want to camp again! But they did GREAT! Kelly got up atleast two or three times last night to put more wood on the fire so his girls wouldn't be cold! I love my fiance! We have decided to look into actual camping gear for a almost every weekend thing! I am really excited about starting to adventure out and camp. Hunting season starts out here soon, and I think I am going to go out and join Kelly and his family hunting. I probably won't do any shooting, but I would love to go and see what it's all about and spend time with Kelly and his family. We probably will have the girls join us eventually so they can turn into true country girls! lol They are still dead set on being country girls.
I got my hair done earlier Saturday. It was a new hairstylist that I tried and after we got to talking I found that she is my cousin! lol talk about a small world! She did a GREAT job on my hair and she is related to me! I can still be my high maintenced self and also be a country girl!
I am exhausted and I am ready for bed!
Love
Des Kelly, Tat, Aum, Kaylie, Lucas
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment