Wednesday, October 29, 2008
OUCH!
Well minor set back for me! I went to the hospital Mon and Tues with Ziatic nerve problems and my left knee in escruciating pain! I am restricted to the bed and minimal use of my leg. I am in a wheel chair until I can get to the dr to find out what exactly is going on with my leg. It hurts like a son of a gun! But I think everything will work out in the end! But I am going to be bored out of my mind! I do go to the dr today at 9:45 it is going to be amusing to see how I get around in a wheel chair! Kelly has been WONDERFUL! He has taken care of the girls, baths, teethbrushed, ect. He is taking them this morning to school and daycare! I feel helpless, but it is really nice to be able to just relax and not have a million stressing in the morning. So I am taking this for all its worth right now, cuz it doesn't happen all too often! I think I am going to go back to bed!!! woah that is definitely not something that happens very often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment