Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween!!!!

I love Halloween! It is my second favorite holiday! We had a great time! I was Harry Potter but the outfit was a skirt, I had a cape, and glasses and a wand. Kelly was Keanu Reeves from the Matrix, Taytum was a Tiedied witch, Aumalie was princess Aurora, and Kaylie was Tinkerbell (which fits her personality so well, from the stubborn attitude to the looks blonde hair blue eyes!)
They have what is called a Trunk or Treat. It is where the kids can go to a local church that sponsors them and trick or treat. The people who volunteer decorate their trunks and stand infront of them and pass out candy to the children. We liked it because we know the candy is safe and we don't have to go door to door. We then went to my dads, great grandmas, and aunts house. The girls had a lot of fun, and passed out in the van on the way home. Yes I said van, I am actually driving a mini van. For those of you who know me that is a MAJOR shock! lol But I actually like all the room. I still as I am driving it try to picture my self driving it, and it feels funny.
I am proud to say Taytum got 3 A's, B+,B, and C+ on her report card this semester! Which is GREAT! On her midterm she had an F (which was music because she kept forgetting her violin) a C and one A the rest were B's. I am so proud of her.
Aumalie knows her right from her left, and is writing her name!
Kaylie is practicing her name by connecting the dots. lol
I am doing okay. I got a call from my doctor today that I do have a tear in my knee. So I go on the 11th to the orthopedic doctor. I am scared that I will have to have surgery! So, my nerves are shot right now!
Kelly is doing good! He had today off so he got to go golfing. It was a beautiful day! He hasn't been able to golf lately due to the weather not being cooperative. He has been great! I have had bad mood swings lately and he has put up with them all! lol
I am the luckiest girl! I never imagined being with someone who has everything I have ever wanted as my husband! I can't imagine my life with out him, and we have only been together 4 months! I love him so much!
Well we are having family night!
love
DesiRae

No comments: