Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Moving!

Well the girls and I are moving AGAIN! but this time I am super excited about it! Kelly has been living with the girls and I at our apartment, while paying half the rent on his house. Well we are going to be moving into his house with in the next week or two! I am excited but stressed at the same time, due to bad timing with my surgeries coming up! I won't be able to help move nor with I be able to be up and about.
I have my kidney stone surgery on the 20th of November. They will be sticking a tube up my urethra that will have a laser attached to it and directly laser my kidney stone to break it up. I will then have a stent in place for a week after the surgery to help pass the particles that broke. So, I am really not looking forward to that at all! Then I go on Monday to the surgeon that will be doing my knee operation to set up a date and time for my knee surgery. I ended up tearing my misnisci and I also have a lot of fluid behind my knee cap that is causing my knee to sit to the left of its primary possition. So, basically they are rubbing bone to bone when I walk! I will be out of work with that for several weeks! It will be covered under workman's comp but we all know you don't get paid 100% with that, but I guess some is better then nothing.
We had Lucas this past weekend which was GREAT! I love it everytime we get him! He is such the happy baby!(well little boy) He has been kinda stand ofish with me,but this weekend we broke it wide open! I was able to lay with him and put him to sleep Saturday night all by myself. And Sunday I did the same for his nap! We had a HUGE bon fire the girls always have so much fun when we go out into the country!
Well we are watching Kung Fu Panda for family night. I LOVE this movie!
Good night
DesiRae and Family

No comments: