Well Taytum, Aumalie, Kaylie, and I moved to Illinois back in May. I am engaged to the most wonderful man! We make the best family. I have a son finally! He is 18 months old and his name is Lucas. We live in an apartment right now in Mt. Vernon IL. I work for a medical billing company here in town. I actually do like my job. Kelly works for Pepsi and doesn't like his job. lol. We haven't set a date yet for our wedding. I would like to get married on the beach. I don't want a big ceramony, but I do want something due to me not ever having an actual wedding! It is all up in the air at this point. We are just taking it one step at time. We are completely happy with most of our life right now. We wish we had Lucas full time, but I guess we can't have everything the way we want it. The girls have decided to call Kelly daddy. So when I refer to daddy it is Kelly, not Tyler.
Kelly has been teaching Taytum how to drive a dirt bike. It scares me to death, but she loves it. They both love the father-daughter time. She hinted to Kelly that she would like a smaller dirt bike for Christmas like his so she can ride with him on her own bike.
We will be going Halloween costume shopping this weekend. I don't think Aumalie and Kaylie really know what they want to be, but Taytum wants to be a witch this year.
Well I just wanted to add our first entry into our new family blog. I am going to go to bed now. I will be posting pictures in the near future for everyone to see.
Love
The McCormicks
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
AHHHH So much has happened with you!!! I'm so glad you started a blog so I can follow you more!! I was like McCormicks? Who the heck are the McCormicks!!?? :) I am so happy for you Des you sound blissfully happy!!! I will be checking up on you and I will save your e-mail address! Miss you girl!
Oh and POST PICS I wanna see the whole family!!
Post a Comment