Well I am at home this morning! I have to take the girls to the doctor this morning. Taytum isn't feeling well and Aumalie and Kaylie both need shots and a physical for day care. So I am just cleaning this morning waiting for the doctors office to open up!
We went this weekend to get our Halloween costumes! Taytum is going to be a tie dye witch, Aumalie is Princess Aurora, and Kaylie is tinker bell, Lucas is going to be Yoda if we can find a costume big enough, (the only size they had was infant)! I am going to be a Mrs. Harry Potter! lol I love Harry Potter! Kelly is going to be a man from the Matrix.
I am tired this morning. We took the girls out to the farm to show them how to be cow girls. They all are telling us they want to live on a farm and take care of the animals. So we went out to Kelly's family farm and were going to have them clean out the stalls but it had already been done. We will see after they have to clean out a stall if they are still wanting to live on a farm lol! They have two beautiful Quarter horses that they race! I would love to learn how to be a rider in a race! They say I am small enough and as light as a feather for the horses, but I don't know if I would be able to hold on that tight! lol
Well I am going to get off here and call the doctors office!
Love
Des and family
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
http://desiraeandkellymccormick.blogspot.com/ That should be your address?? Let me know if it works!! You guys are welcome to visit any time! :) Although we may ACTUALLY be leaving in about a year believe it or not!! Love you!
Hello sister love,
I decided to check out your blog. I love how happy you sound! ?????????It's about time. I miss you four more than ever! I hope you guys have a awesome halloween! LOVE YOUR GUTS DESI, TAYTUM, AUMI, AND KAYLIE!
love,
Lena and Aiden
Post a Comment